Sunday, April 25, 2010

I Heart Awards!

My new (but really close) friend over at Baby to Go  gave me this award. And if you haven't already, you should check out her blog - ESPECIALLY if you plan to travel (near or far) with your baby - trust me - she's done it and written about it!


So here are the rules of the Happy 101 Award:


1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.

2. List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog (or hyperlink)

3. List 10 things that make you happy.

4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know about the award.

Ten things that make me happy (in no particular order)...

1. My family - I am seriously nothing without my husband, daughter, parents, siblings (both biological and in-law) and niece (who I seriously think is the most amazing 3+ year old EVER!) - I was even fortunate to marry into a great family.

2. My friends both old and new - I've written about them all (and hope they don't mind).  Some have known me forever and still love me others are getting to know me know and still like me! I am very lucky.

3. Food - I just love it - all of it - not picky and will try anything.

4.  Traveling - wish we could do it more...but I love the feeling of getting on a plane knowing that I'm going somewhere.

5. My new ride - even though traffic sucks and Jenna is not the happiest camper in the car - it still makes me happy.

6. Sex - c'mon who's not happy about that?!

7. Morning nap time - it's when I drink my coffee and either read my book, do my NY Times crossword puzzle, or catch up on DVR.  The day Jenna stops taking that morning snooze will be a sad one for me.

8. My blog...kind of cheesy to write that here - but I've always wanted to write and I feel like this has been a great outlet for me (who cares if anyone's even bothering to read it - writing it makes me happy).

9. My contact lenses - I am blind as a bat and don't really care for myself in glasses -so my dailies make me happy.

10. Hair removal products - god - what I would look like without them!!

Talked to my hubby and he couldn't believe I didn't have this on my list already so...

11. Baths - they're heaven sent (especially the one at my parents' house which isn't even fancy)
Passing some happy onto...








DianasDailyRamblings

(She gave my blog an awesome makeover!)

1 comment: