Sunday, April 11, 2010

Book Review

I am a reader...literally...I read everything I can get my hands on - books, magazines (my subscription list is over 10), newspapers, blogs...And for the past year or so I have been chronicling my books on a great website - GoodReads.  Although reading has become quite the luxury these days with a little one, I still try to find time to fit it in because I really love it...You'll see that the books I read really run the gamut - please send me recommendations and be my friend on Good Reads!

My recent read...

Commencement: A Novel Commencement: A Novel by J. Courtney Sullivan



My rating: 4 of 5 stars

this was the perfect book for me right now - quick read, page turner, no brainer! interesting enough to stick with and the characters were relatable...



View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment