Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Re-branding

Some of you may have noticed that I made some changes around here. I dumped the old blog name for starters and I'm slowly changing around the layout.  I mean, I sure don't feel like a "new mom" anymore.  {If you're getting this over email, click in and check out the page. Bonus feature is a cute pic of my kids in the banner.}

Being that I don't post all that often, I'm not sure why I became obsessed with making these changes, but I did. My husband and friends helped me out.  Although not sure Mike was such a big help - He wanted me to name this Sleepless in Stilettos and I have never in my life worn stilettos, so not sure who he was talking about. But anyway... Maybe it's because in the next couple of months, there are going to be some big changes in our life and at least I have some control over this blog.  


So here it is...Sparkles & Superheroes.  Which pretty much sums up our life right now, Jenna demands dresses and tights every day and Alex likes to jump from high places and stand on top of furniture.  


No comments:

Post a Comment