Tuesday, August 24, 2010
A Big Thank You!
It's always nice to get some recognition from others. So a big thank you to Steph over at Life of a Twingle Gal for this lovely award! Now I have some rules to follow...
Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award onto 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous.
4. Contact the bloggers you chose and let them know about the award.
I have a pretty good diarhea of the mouth over here, so not sure if I'm going to tell you anything you don't already know, but I'll try....
1. I don't wear earrings. Or at least when I do it's very very rare. I have an allergy to nickle (which is what a lot of gold is cut with) so when I wear them, I end up taking them off and scratching at the back of my ears all night (very very attractive). So I'm waiting for some platinum (not cut with nickel) set diamond studs (Mike better be reading this) so I can have some bling on the ears again.
2. I don't like tattoos. Well, let me restate that. I would never ever ever get one on my body and I will be beyond angry if Jenna ever gets one. But I like seeing tattoos that other people have. To me, I haven't had a hair color or style for longer than a year, I can't imagine having something permanently on my body.
3. My all-time favorite band is the Beastie Boys. I know they're in their 40's now and on to other things, but I love them. I' ve seen them in concert over 10 times (once in the UK).
4. I love a good dance party, whether it's while I'm getting dressed in the morning, at a wedding, in our living room, or at a club (hasn't happened in a loooong time) - I love to boogie woogie!
5. I'm a lefty with a beautiful handwriting - it's rare.
6. I think having a few very close friends is better than having a whole bunch of aquaintences.
7. We picked our daughter's name from the movie 13 Going on 30. Before we were even pregnant, I loved the character in the movie and the name. Mike was on board.
Now I'm going to share the love with some of my favorite bloggers...seriously, click on over and check them out.
Pretty All True
Mama's Losin It
My Little Life
Not Super...Just Mom
Things I Can't Say