Saturday, July 24, 2010

Unplugging

The three of us are taking a last minute weekend away...literally last minute - like it's Thursday night at 9:00 pm and I just booked the hotel and we leave tomorrow morning.  I love to go away and it's kind of exciting to be so last minute about it. 

Anyway, Mike got some good news and we're going away to celebrate. 

I'm officially going to be unplugged until Monday (or at least going to do my best to be)

I'll post about it Tuesday! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your weekend away!!! Can't wait to hear about it!

    I just wanted to say thanks for leaving such sweet comments on The Life of Rylie and Bryce too. Today was my first guest post and it was sweet to hear such nice words from you. I'm your newest follower and hope to get to know you better via blog posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you guys are having a great time on your little mini-vacation! Sometimes the impromptu getaways are the best!

    Thanks you for stopping by my blog. I am a new follower here. I read your "About Me" section and we sound SO much alike. Especially the part about "if I like you I am the nicest person ever...". I look forward to reading more of your blog and getting to know you better.

    ReplyDelete