Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Book Review

I stayed up late to finish this book - it was that good...


Secrets of Eden: A Novel Secrets of Eden: A Novel by Chris Bohjalian



My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Chris Bouhjalian is one of my favorite authors. He writes page-turners that have a lot of depth. His characters are believable and relatable. This book deals with relationships, small town living, and domestic abuse. It's told from the perspective of several of the characters and after reading the last page I want to go back and reread the book to see what I missed. This book was great...Read this and some of his others if you can.



View all my reviews >>


Click here to vote for me!

1 comment:

  1. HI! we're "co-featured" today at D-Listed! How cool is that??!? I've read his book called Double Bind. I loved that one so I'm sure I'd like his other books as well, just haven't gotten around to another one yet. I'm finally reading the Nanny Diaries.... just a tad behind the times!

    ReplyDelete