Thursday, April 8, 2010

Dream a Little Dream

Small fact about me: I have extremely vivid dreams. Had night terrors as a kid and my husband says that I still wake him often screaming in the middle of the night (usually yelling at my brother - weird!) Dreams so real to me that I still believe that I fell down a flight of stairs when I was about 10 years old but according to my mom it was a dream (not sure who's right).  I even remember a series of dreams I had when I was a teenager that was almost like a mini-series, continuing each night where it left off...

Anyway, last night I had a dream that we had a second baby.  In my dream, I'm in my hospital gown and Mike and I decide to leave the baby in the nursery and sneak out to go buy some things. WE LEFT THE BABY AT THE HOSPITAL! What is wrong with us?!!? Oh right...just a dream! We're at the mall buying random stuff and I'm still wearing my hospital gown...

We have started very preliminary discussions about the possibility of another child and when we may start trying again...but seriously?! Leaving the baby in the hospital - maybe the thought of having a second makes me more nervous that I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment