Wednesday, April 7, 2010

1st Year Dr. Appointment

I went today for Jenna's 1 year appointment at the dr...didn't do the MMR and the Chicken Pox vaccines since she was sick, but had the basic checkup - some interesting things...

1. Told me to drop the pacifier and the bottles cold turkey and together - definitely nervous about this and would love some advice!
hubby's response: "how is she going to sleep without the pacifier"
my response "do you sleep with a pacifier in your mouth?"

2. Start thinking about potty training...WHAT?!?! She said girls are easier and why not start? I mean don't get me wrong I would love to be done with diapers, but not sure about potty training just yet - but maybe...no clue how to even start this process!

3. Baby Food be gone! Teach good eating habits - no more purees! This actually sounds good to me - I'd much rather watch her chomp on a banana than have to feed her from a jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment