Wednesday, February 24, 2010


I'll play along...just grabbed this from The Foster Family blog and boy do I have some wishes!!



You see, my husband and I are supposed to go on our first vacation without the baby (read: our first vacay in over a year!) We have a great trip planned to Vegas - we're staying at the Wynn and we're going to see Cirque du Soleil "O", we're going to get spa treatments, hopefully win some $$, eat well, sleep well, and relax. So my wish on this lovely Wednesday is that this snowstorm that they're announcing not mess with my trip tomorrow!!

Second wish, that baby J is good for Grandma Helen & Papa Bobby because they are so supportive of Mike and I going away and having some husband and wife time!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are en route holding your hubbys hands while relaxing on your flight to Vegas!

    ReplyDelete