Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I'm a Guest Blogger!

I am so excited to be guest blogging over at Baby To Go...




Baby To Go


Harm is a really good friend of mine and she's done some amazing things with her blog - she's had appearances on a bunch of different blogs and written aritcles for a bunch of publications! She is also hands-down amazing for all the traveling she's done with her little one (who coincidentally is only days older than Jenna).  After our trip to Florida (for grandpa's 90th birthday),  I asked if I could write a little post about our trip...she said yes!
So please go check it out - and take a look around her blog  - it's pretty awesome!

If you're here from Baby To Go - check out a few of my favorite posts:

Letters to Myself
Mothers & Daughters
Pacifier Issues


Top Mommy Blogs just reset!
Please click here to put me in the top 50!

1 comment: